Metal Balgopal Krishna for Puja and Home Decor
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made Of Best Quality Brass
- Brass Religious Sculpture Home Décor Showpiece
- Care: Don't use harsh chemicals, wipe gently with cloth
- A Perfect Gift :It is a Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary , Parents , Mothers day , Wedding Return Gift , Birthday , House warming , Office / Shop Inaugration , Festive occasions - Like Diwali , Grah pravesh and Corporate Gifts.
- Dimension : 11.5 x 10.5 x 12.5 Centimeters
Lord Krishna has many names that highlight his attributes. Common ones are – Gopala – Protector of cows, Govinda – finder of cows. In this statue he is seen in his signature pose, relaxing and playing the flute. In this form, he usually stands with one leg bent in front of the other and raises a flute to his lips, known as Tribhangi Mudra. It is no secret that Krishna was adept at playing a flute — hearing him play, all the gopis would come close to him and dance. It is said that a flute can bring people together, so keep one in your home temple. According to Hindu mythology, a cow is an embodiment of all the 33 crore Gods of Hinduism. And since Krishna loved milk, butter and all other dairy products that a cow produces, one should also keep a cow and calf statue in his home temple. Metal is well known for its grasping capacity. It grasps the divine spirit upto 30%, when compared to other. The spiritual vibrations are attracted towards these shining idols easily.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.