Brass Laxmi Ganesha Saraswati Sitting Arch
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- These handcrafted antique idols of Ganesha, Laxmi and Saraswati are made of 100% brass.
- Size : 21 cm Height x 7.5 cm Width x Length 33 cm | Weight : 5.36 KG | Material : Brass with Antique Finish
- It is a perfect addition for your puja mandir, a stylish show piece for your drawing room; sure to be admired by your guests.
- It is specially hand crafted from brass and is a perfect choice to add a touch of elegance to your home on Diwali puja and Diwali gift for someone special.
- That is use and utility items & an ideals gift it to your dear once to pass on your best wishes, that is an ideal gift for have waring anniversaries, birthday, wedding gifts, return gifts, corporation gifts, religious-gifts & indian festivals
Beautiful and unique hand work on Brass, Ganesh ,Laxmi , Saraswati on single pedestal . Enhance the spirituality of your house or work place .Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, Lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, health, fortune and prosperity. Saraswati is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, arts, wisdom and learning. The brass feel gives it a typical traditional and natural appearance which will surely enhance the ambiance of your house. Specialty: made from brass handicraft designs traditional and natural feel lustrous and gold like appearance made by the craftsmen. Enhance the décor value. Care Instructions: Clean by Dry Cloth and Use Pitambari Powder Specially for Brass Material. Also Used for: Enhance the décor value of the house, office, Worship Place hotel, etc. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, etc.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.