Brass Dhokra Pagdi Musician - Pipadi
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material: Brass, Color: Golden, Finish: Brass
- Package Contents: 1 Showpiece
- Dimensions: (L * W * H) = (6.4 * 5.9 * 11.8) cm, Weight of 1 Showpiece: 240 grams.
- Perfect to decorate your home. Can also be used as a showpiece for office tables and as a gift option for housewarming & other ocassions.
- Color: Golden, Material: Brass, Art Type: Dhokra Art which is 100% handmade using the lost-wax casting technique, Package Content: 1 Showpiece
Dhokra is a 5000 years old art form, with the dancing girl of mohanjodaro being its earliest artefact. Dokra Art is made by some handful of villages of Eastern India, through generations. The process of making Dhokra is fascinating and uses only natural raw materials. There are several processes involved in the making of Dhokra art and hence, a single piece could take up to a week or two to be created.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.