Brass Dhokra Lamp
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material - Handmade using Brass metal, a Dhokra Metal Craft
- Item Dimension: 13.5 x 9 x 18 cm; 430 Grams
- Care Instruction: Don't wash, use dry or wet cotton cloth to remove dirt
- Enhance the decoration of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, festive etc
- Carefully Handcrafted by the Tribal Artisans of India.
Dhokra is a 5000 years old art form, with the dancing girl of Mohenjo-Daro being its earliest artefact. Dokra Art is made by some handful of villages of Eastern India, through generations. The process of making Dhokra is fascinating and uses only natural raw materials. There are several processes involved in the making of Dhokra art and hence, a single piece could take up to a week or two to be created.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.