Brass Dancing Peacock Diya Small - Set of 2
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material: Premium Quality Brass, Very Durable
- Size: Length - 12.5 cm; Width - 6 cm; Height - 10 cm, Weight- 575 Gr
- Oil (Lamp)Diya for Home, Puja(Pooja), home decor, showpiece for your table, shelf decoration
- Peacock diya/ lamp is symbolic of being pious, luminous, aura cleansing etc. It also looks good and adds a rich heritage impression.
- This product is 100% handmade by skilled Artisans. We support Artisans and want to conserve the arts & crafts of old times.
This Majestic brass vintage peacock is handcrafted by Indian artisans using century old skills of idol making for temples and religious ceremonies. It is made of solid brass. Use this peacock deepak or lamp in any special space to create a divine ambiance bringing joy, happiness and well being into your home. Enhance the decor of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc with traditional design and eye-catching Lamp. The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is traditionally known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled with oil, place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, etc.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.