White Metal Golden Oxidized Krishna with Cow
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material - white metal, color - gold oxidize finished
- Dimensions : Height: 10 cm, Length: 7.5 cm , Width: 6.5 cm
- This beautiful Krishna statue created by craftsmen in India, the lovely statue brings goodness and benevolence to your home and your world
- Care: Do not clean with harsh chemicals
- Enhance the decoration of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, festive etc
Lord Krishna has many names that highlight his attributes. Common ones are – Gopala – Protector of cows, Govinda – finder of cows. In this statue he is seen in his signature pose, relaxing and playing the flute. In this form, he usually stands with one leg bent in front of the other and raises a flute to his lips, known as Tribhangi Mudra. It is no secret that Krishna was adept at playing a flute — hearing him play, all the gopis would come close to him and dance. It is said that a flute can bring people together, so keep one in your home temple. According to Hindu mythology, a cow is an embodiment of all the 33 crore Gods of Hinduism. And since Krishna loved milk, butter and all other dairy products that a cow produces, one should also keep a cow and calf statue in his home temple. Metal is well known for its grasping capacity. It grasps the divine spirit upto 30%, when compared to other. The spiritual vibrations are attracted towards these shining idols easily.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.