White Metal Golden Oxidized Bal Gopal Makhan
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material - white metal, color - gold oxidize finished
- Dimensions : Height: 8.9 cm, Length: 8.3 cm , Width: 8.9 cm
- This beautiful Krishna idol showpiece created by craftsmen in India, the lovely statue brings goodness and benevolence to your home and your world
- Care: Do not clean with harsh chemicals
- Enhance the decoration of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc.Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, festive etc
This Lord Krishna statue is made up of metal. Bal Gopal, the adoring name for Lord Krishna’s childhood has been beautifully hand-carved by skilled artisans. Bal Gopal sitting and eating makkhan, depicts his innocence & fun loving nature. The details are intricately carved to make the piece that much alluring. Keep this figurine as worship item in the Puja room. This piece of ultra royal artefact can be used to beautify your interiors or can be gifted on Birthdays, Anniversary, Housewarming Etc. A one stop-shop for home decor and handicrafts, Vintage Gulley sells their own manufactured products, hence, the cheapest price. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.