Marble Chopra for Roli Sindoor with kundan Work
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hand-made from makrana marble, with enamel paint & kundan stones
- Gives Traditional and Royal look of Rajasthan. The meenakari work is done traditionally by our artisans
- Roli Sindoor Tilak Chopra: Ideal for auspicious festive occasions, The two depressions in the case are for rice grains and Roli/sindoor.
- Size – 12 X 7 X 2.5 (LXWXH) Cm
- This Decorative chopra can be used in Pooja Mandir. Best for festivals like Rakhi, Diwali, Holi, Bhaiyadooj, Onam, wedding etc
Roli Tilak Chawal Chopra . Artifact is jewelled with Meenakari and Kundan work. A masterpiece in marble Adorned with subtle stokes, add brilliance to your home and office decor. size - 5 inches. A perfect gift for any occasion. These marvelous handcrafted artifacts from Rajasthan carved out from the best marble of India are the distinguished piece of art to enhance the beauty of your interiors. The marble artifact is will look great and stunning in the temple and holy occasions.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.