Hand Painted-Enameled Metal Dancing Peacocks
- Material: Metal, hand painted enamel colors.
- Artwork: The masterpiece has been uniquely adorned with rich 'Meenakari' work which makes it elegant and brings a gorgeous touch to your home decor.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.5 x 8 cm
- Home decor item: can be placed in showpiece window, living room, car dashboard etc.
- Perfect gift for: Indian festivals, traditional return gifts, birthday, house warming, wedding, anniversary, etc.
A peacock is a symbol for glory, royalty, beauty and immortality. It is associated with goddess Lakshmi, who brings good luck, fortune and kindness with her. This beautiful dancing peacock by Vintage Gulley is an exquisitely crafted and hand painted piece of art. One of the most beautiful sights in the world is that of peacock displaying the beauty of its glittering tail feathers. This hand created marvelous bird in the dancing stature is made of high quality metal which gives it the immortality which the real peacock has. Its glossy finish with amazing bright shades of blue, green, yellow, red and dazzling gold work will brighten your room. The peacock dance makes every heart happy and light, thus making the viewers feel like dancing. The dancing artifact is placed on a platform to give balance to its lean legs. This piece of royalty though created with care might have slight variations in color and design. This bird of excellence is the best gift for your near and dear ones as well for yourself.
Safety Information: Avoid direct sunlight, excessive, heat, extreme changes in temperature. Dust your item regularly with a damp soft and clean cloth only.
Legal Disclaimer: The product may vary slightly in size and color as it is handmade.