Enameled Metal Dancing Peacock Figurine - Set of 4
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material: Metal, hand painted enamel colors.
- Artwork: The masterpiece has been uniquely adorned with rich 'Meenakari' work which makes it elegant and brings a gorgeous touch to your home decor.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.5 x 8 cm
- Home decor item: can be placed in showpiece window, living room, car dashboard etc.
- Perfect gift for: indian festivals, traditional return gifts, birthday, house warming, wedding, anniversary, etc.
A peacock is a symbol for glory, royalty, beauty and immortality. It is associated with goddess Lakshmi, who brings good luck, fortune and kindness with her. This beautiful dancing peacock by Vintage Gulley is an exquisitely crafted and hand painted piece of art. One of the most beautiful sights in the world is that of peacock displaying the beauty of its glittering tail feathers. This hand created marvellous bird in the dancing stature is made of high quality metal which gives it the immortality which the real peacock has. Its glossy finish with amazing bright shades of blue, green, yellow, red and dazzling gold work will brighten your room. The peacock dance makes every heart happy and light, thus making the viewers feel like dancing. The dancing artefact is placed on a platform to give balance to its lean legs. This piece of royalty though created with care might have slight variations in colour and design. This bird of excellence is the best gift for your near and dear ones as well for yourself.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.