Brass Lord Shiva in Blessing Posture on Tiger - Antique
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 13.5 cm; 930 Grams
- Attributes in idol : Third eye , Matted Hair , Serpent , Trident Trishool , Drum Damru ,Trishool, Rudhraksha , Ganga Flowing
- Lord Shiv Murti for Home Temple Mandir Puja Maha Shivaratri
- Care instruction : Clean with a dry & soft cloth
- Spiritual lucky gift, thanksgiving gift, anniversary gift, wedding gift, birthday gift, diwali gifts
According to the Shaivism sect, the highest form of Shiva is formless, limitless, transcendent and unchanging absolute Brahman, and the primal Atman (soul, self) of the universe.Shiva has many benevolent and fearsome depictions. In benevolent aspects, he is depicted as an omniscient Yogi who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash as well as a householder with wife Parvati and his two children, Shiva is also known as Adiyogi Shiva, regarded as the patron god of yoga, meditation and arts. The iconographical attributes of Shiva are the serpent around his neck, the adorning crescent moon, the holy river Ganga flowing from his matted hair, the third eye on his forehead, the trishula as his weapon and the damaru. He is usually worshipped in the aniconic form of Lingam.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.