Brass Laxmi on Oval Paoti
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Material: Quality Brass. Handmade in India, Gorgeous Hand work and perfect showpiece of Indian Handicrafts.
- Size: Height 11 x 7 x 14 cm | Weight: 1.31 Kilograms | Material: Brass
- The Goddess Laxmi Statue will brings goodness and brightness in your house and your world
- Care: Don't use harsh chemicals, wipe gently with cloth
- A Perfect Gift :It is a Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary , Parents , Mothers day , Wedding Return Gift , Birthday , House warming , Office / Shop Inaugration , Festive occasions - Like Diwali , Grah pravesh and Corporate Gifts.
Lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity (both material and spiritual), as well as the embodiment of beauty. Lakshmi name is derived from Sanskrit root words for knowing the goal and understanding the objective. This symbolism has a dual meaning: wealth manifested through Lakshmi means both material as well as spiritual wealth. She is the wife and shakti (energy) of Vishnu, a major god in Hinduism. Made from Quality 100% Brass and Handmade in India.
Safety Information: Do not clean it with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: As it is handcrafted, there may be some variation in color and design. This product is for decorative purposes only. Any secondary/alternative use will be at the risk of the user. A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.