Brass Dhokra Lamp For Pooja and Home Decor
- Material - Handmade using Brass metal, a Dhokra Metal Craft
- Item Dimension: 13.5 x 9 x 18 cm; 430 Grams
- Care Instruction: Don't wash, use dry or wet cotton cloth to remove dirt
- Enhance the decoration of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc.Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, festive etc
- Carefully Handcrafted by the Tribal Artisans of India. Free Shipping in India.
Dhokra is a 5000 years old art form, with the dancing girl of Mohanjodaro being its earliest artifact. Dhokra Art is made by some handful of villages of Eastern India, through generations. The process of making Dhokra is fascinating and uses only natural raw materials. There are several processes involved in the making of Dhokra art and hence, a single piece could take up to a week or two to be created.
Safety Information: Dust your item regularly with a damp, soft and clean cloth only. DO not use harsh chemicals to clean.
Legal Disclaimer: The product may vary slightly in size as it is handmade. There may be a slight change in the color of the product due to photography lighting and effects.