Brass Appu Ganesha with Stone Rakhi for Brother and Roli Chawal
- The Package Contains:- 1 Rakhi for Brother + 1 Ganesha Idol + Roli Chawal.
- Idol Material - Brass with antique finish
- Idol Dimensions - 9.5 x 5 x 9 cm | Weight: 600 Grams
- MATERIAL : This bracelet is made from high quality Alloy, Mauli & American Diamonds.
- UNIQUE LOOK : Our exclusive collection have lovely handcrafted Rakhi to complement creative and unique look.
- Brings home-spun Rakhis prepared in the time honored tradition and with same love & care that matches sisterly love.
Hindu God lord ganesha standing with lion holding mace.Hindu God Ganesha has been represented with the head of an elephant since the early stages of his appearance in Indian art. Ganapati or Ganesha, the Lord of Ganas, the elephant faced God, represents the power of the Supreme Being that removes obstacles and ensures success in human endeavors. He is worshipped for siddhi, success in undertakings, and buddhi, intelligence. He is worshipped before any venture is started. He is also the God of education, knowledge and wisdom, literature, and the fine arts
A touch of modernity into the traditional and sacred thread of rakhi. The rakhi thread is introduced for the celebration of the festival of rakhi that is also known as ‘raksha bandhan’. It is the sacred thread that every sister ties on the wrist of their brother, while praying to god for their well being. But now with many changes have occurred into their availability in the markets and people are showing more preferences for the latest variety. So keeping in tune to the latest trend, we have come up with an excellent variety of online rakhi that is perfect for make your brother feel special.
Safety Information: Clean with a dry & soft cloth. Do not clean with harsh chemicals.
Legal Disclaimer: A slight difference in the product photo and actual product may be there due to lighting effects.